Hunter Bevan are looking for someone who can assist the team with tasks/projects for clients and our own marketing. This role is quite varied and would suit someone who wishes to pursue a career in digital marketing or account management. You will ideally be a graduate looking to put your newly learnt skills into practise and gain valuable work experience.
You must be happy and comfortable to work on multiple digital applications & platforms. Our studio can be a fast-paced environment and needs a self-starter, with a ‘have a go’ attitude, who can manage their own workload and shifting priorities day to day.
A flavour of the clients you’ll be working with includes a motor dealership group, business support services, charities, agricultural equipment, professional services, funeral directors, and self-build & building supplies companies, as well as working on, and implementing, our own marketing and that of our associated company Starfish Labs – an app development company.
We offer a unique opportunity to learn and understand a wide variety of market sectors.
The role will enable you to develop digital skills such as website content management, social media campaign execution (organic & paid), written/visual content creation, digital tracking & reporting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office 365 package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Be Social media savvy
- Have knowledge of WordPress or other CMS would be of benefit, but not essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be of benefit, but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised, can use initiative, and have excellent attention to detail
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Have an understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Display great time management skills
Supporting the HB team with:
- Day to day activities and tasks for clients
- General office admin, answering incoming calls
- Social media monitoring & posting for HB
- In-house marketing projects & research
Supporting the team with client work, such as:
- Access client image libraries, upload & download images from external sources
- Social media post creation and scheduling – organic posts & paid ads
- Updating and preparing analytics and other measurement reports for clients
- Website updates, via WordPress and other CMS
- Supplying artwork to media, clients & other external organisations
- Marketing audit research for clients e.g. competitors, target markets and sectors
- Press Releases and media distribution & follow-up
Please send your full CV and covering letter to email@example.com