Paid Marketing Intern opportunity…
Hunter Bevan Ltd have an opportunity for a paid Marketing Internship. Minimum 8 weeks up to 12 months, immediate start, working from our Oswestry offices. This role will be fast-paced and needs a self-starter who can manage their own workload and shifting priorities day to day. As the role will be partly remote, you will need to be organised, independent and self-driven to succeed.
You will ideally be a university student or a graduate who wants to learn and understand the commercial side of the business world. You’ll be helping the team to develop marketing, branding and communications strategies, providing innovative ideas to help achieve business targets for our wide range of B2B and B2C clients, as well as working on and implementing our own marketing and that of our associated company Starfish Labs UK – an app development company.
A flavour of the clients you’ll be working with includes a motor dealership group, business support services, fluid dynamics consultancy, golf club, country estate, funeral directors and self-build and building supplies companies, as well as working on and implementing our own marketing and that of our associated company Starfish Labs – an app development company. We offer a unique opportunity to learn and understand a wide variety of market sectors.
Key responsibilities while supporting the Marketing Manager with day-to-day administrative tasks:
- Devise and deliver regular marketing activities to acquire new customers
- Social media & scheduling using a variety of online tools e.g. Hootsuite/Facebook
- Updating analytics & other KPI measurement reports for clients
- Website updates, via WordPress and other CMS
- Access client image libraries, upload & download images from external sources
- Supplying artwork to media, clients & other external orgs
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Booking advertising in various media
- Ordering and design of promotional merchandise, from clothing to coffee cups
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and suggest improvements and highlight concerns
- Locally based – though flexible working from home
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A self starter with tonnes of initiative
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Drop us a line via our contact page if you’re interested or know someone who would fit the bill!